Updated June 2020
Dear Current and Future Patients,
Our team is dedicated to keeping our office clean, safe and welcoming! Your well-being is our top priority and at the center of every decision we make. Our team has been working diligently to stay on top of the latest recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) & the ADA (American Dental Association). We are actively keeping our team updated on preventative practices and a preparedness plan.
As a healthcare facility, we have always maintained the highest level of disinfection and sterilization on a regular daily basis. We’ll continue to ensure that our disinfection and sterilization protocols exceed what is required now during the COVID-19. We also go beyond what is necessary and ensure that our reception area, front office counter tops and even our pens are disinfected after every use.
The following are the extra steps we’re taking for the health and safety of everyone:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment: please review the following, or check our website for updated office protocols.
- We recommend that you bring and wear a mask as you enter the practice and throughout your visit, except when we ask you to remove it for treatment.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for use upon entering the office. There will be sanitizer in reception and in our rooms for use throughout your visit.
- At check-in, we will take your temperature, review screening questions, and then will ask you to wait in your vehicle until we are ready for you.
- Please limit those in the office to the patient only, and at most, one guardian.
- Please keep a social distance of 6 feet whenever possible.
- Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Alghadban, Dr. Vo, , and Team