Types of Tooth Extraction
- Simple Extraction – Performed when the tooth has already erupted through the gum tissue.
- Surgical Extraction – Performed when the tooth has not yet erupted through the gum tissue and requires that a small incision in the gums be made to extract the tooth.
Wisdom Tooth Removal
- The tooth does not completely erupt through the gums
- The tooth comes in at an angle
- The tooth is angled toward an existing adult molar
- The tooth comes in at an angle toward the back of the mouth
To schedule an appointment with one of our experienced dentists, or learn more about our extensive dental services, contact our Boerne, TX office today. We are here to help you with a wide range of dental treatments so give us a call and speak to our friendly staff.